Encourage movement therapy aims to serve, empower and treat. Our body has amazing way to heal and seek for balance (homeostasis) and recovery. The therapist job is to guide and support the body on its way to healing.
Acute injuries treated include, but are not limited to:
- Sports Injuries
- Neck & Back Pain
- Muscular Pain
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Shoulder Pain
- Ligament Injuries
- Knee and Ankle Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
Encourage Movement offers a number of modalities to address the pain, discomfort, tension, imbalance and best serves each individual.
The variety of tools and methods used in your treatment include following:
- Soft tissue therapy included active release techniques, muscle energy techniques, trigger point therapy
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilisation (IASTM)
- Joint mobility
- Dry needling / medical acupuncture
- Class 4 laser: light force therapy
- Mobility/stability techniques
- Strengthening exercises
- The application of Chain Reaction Biomechanics
The main benefits of above tools and techniques are physical recovery, release from tension, discomfort, relief from pain, ache and tired muscles.
They help improve body performance and aids rehabilitation following an injury, operation and/or accident.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch to find out how we can help you